Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Staying on Track + A Food Allergy App!

Remember the movie Shrek 2?  The fairy Godmother gets so stressed out that she warns the king she going to do something she REALLY doesn't want to do....

...and she orders fast food.  Her DIET is ruined!

 Oh that is SO me! Especially lately.  When I get feeling stressed out the first thing I do is head for the pantry (and for the chocolate).  Not the best coping mechanism. But wow has it been busy!  I used to pride myself on being on top of things and lately with taking care of the kids and running them to and from school and keeping up on the housework and all of us getting over our first "colds" of the season-- plus two birthday and halloween-- it's been busy! Now with the holidays coming up (holidays + stress) it's not a good combination for trying to stay on track and eat healthy.  

But good news!  There's an app for that!  ;) Hundreds, I'm sure, but this one is actually a food database geared toward people with food allergies.  You can log what you eat each day, search for foods that are specific to your dietary needs, create grocery shopping lists, share recipes with others AND you can link up to my blog so you can stay updated on posts and recipes.  Pretty cool huh!  Right now it is only available for Android but I've heard they are working on one for iphone too.  To download the app, click on the link below while on your phone


And since I am in no way "Techie" if you need help downloading the app, email megan@foodb.com

Now I just need to find an app that will do my laundry for me....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment