Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Homemade BBQ sauce (Mustard Free) + Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs


We dated for awhile, then I took a break and looked around.  That's when I realized how good I had had it before.  So we gave it a second chance, fell in love and committed to a long-term relationship.  

No, I'm not talking about a line from mine or anyone's love life.  I'm talking about BBQ sauce!  I had been on the search for a good homemade BBQ sauce.  Something that was mustard/soy and whatever else free so that my boy could have it.  I tried a couple recipes and decided this was my favorite!  It does take a little time, but it makes so much you can store it in the freezer and use it all summer long.  Great for BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ grilled chicken legs and any other recipe you can think of that calls for bbq sauce.
 


Homemade BBQ Sauce (Mustard Free)
From Egg Free Bakery, adapted from Annie's Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment