Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy 2 year Blog-a-versary!

Thinking back on our food allergy journey it's been QUITE the journey!  I keep holding out hope that maybe my boy will grow out of some of his allergies, but the older he gets, the less I feel that he will.  Good news is we've got this food allergy thing figured out and under control.  We've learned how to cook and bake around his food allergies and how to handle school and birthday parties.  I try hard to make my boy feel like he isn't missing out on anything.  Two years ago I decided to start this blog to share recipes I had successfully converted with others.  To mark my 2-year "blog-a-versary", here is a round-up of some popular posts and some of my faves:

First up:  The Top 5 posts of all time

 

Now:  5 of my all time Favorites


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment