Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Finds: Other Websites with Egg Free Recipes

If you are as avid a searcher of recipes as I am, you've probably come across a few of these blogs already.  But I thought I'd share some of the websites that I've come across that are also dedicated to egg free baking and cooking: (And since I'm a visual person, I selected a photo of a recipe from each of their blogs that I thought looked good.  The links however will take you to the main page)



 
(Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies)

(5 Minute Fudge)

french toast casserole
(Egg Free French toast Casserole) 


Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins
(Vegan Chocolate Chip Muffins-- I would make a few changes to this recipe but it looks good)

(Oatmeal Creme Pies)
IMG_1976
(Chocolate Brownie Bites) 

Egg-free Red Velvet Cupcakes
(Egg Free Red Velvet Cupcakes) 

Feel free to add any other websites with egg free recipes that you like in the comments section below!

Also, for those interested, I've created a Pinterest account for Egg Free Bakery.  You can follow me and get more recipe ideas that I stumble across.  I've added a pinterest widget on the side panel.
 

Happy Friday!



2 comments: