Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Egg Free Brownies with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

On no.  I didn't
Oh yes, I did.

Today was just feeling like a calorie-loaded chocolate post day.  I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones.

I vamped up my favorite Egg Free Brownie recipe by topping them with this delicious chocolate cream cheese frosting from Cooking Classy (recipe found here).

The results were AHhhhhh-mazing.


Speaking of pregnancy hormones, I have to apologize ahead of time.  I am totally wiped out!  Not only is my housework suffering, but my dear little blog has been suffering too.  The ability to schedule posts has been my lifesaver.  I'm probably going to have to cut back my posting frequency for now.  I'm thinking I'll try to post something at least once a week.  Fortunately I've got plenty of great egg free recipes in my archives for you to enjoy and enjoy again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment